What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine that is constantly gaining popularity today. It has been practiced for many years now and it is a proven system that promotes health and wellness. Using the internal energy of the body, acupuncture corrects flow mismatch in the body by defining the level of the skin.
What are side effects?
Although acupuncture is an effective treatment, there have been various reports that there are some side effects of it. But mostly, these events are not actually caused by the system itself, but poor execution acupuncturist. When you lack the training, there could be side effects.
For one, accidental puncture, especially in the lungs. This is a serious injury caused by acupuncture. Although accident can cause a lung to collapse partially. This situation is called a pneumothorax. Infection is a common side effect too – hepatitis common one. This infection could cause problems in the liver
What are the conditions treated
· neurological diseases -.? Headaches or migraines, dizziness, sleep disturbances, noise in the ear. or other types of deafness, nervous tension, paralysis, stroke, peripheral neuropathy and neuralgia
· Psychological conditions -. paranoia, depression, anxiety, emotional disturbance, tension and addictions
· cardiovascular disease -. high blood pressure, chest discomfort, poor circulation, muscle contraction, cold feet and hypotension
· Sports injuries -. muscle tear, sprained ankle, cartilage problems and contusions
· Respiratory conditions -. asthma, acute bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, chronic cough, sore throat and colds
· Musculoskeletal conditions – lower back pain, gout, arthritis, neck pain, sciatica and osteoarthritis.
· gastrointestinal conditions -. ulcers, constipation, gallbladder problems, flatulence, heartburn, bowel obstruction and diarrhea
· eye diseases -. watery eyes, cataracts, conjunctivitis, myopia
· urogenital conditions -. kidney disease, prostate and bladder dysfunction
· Skin -. dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, scar tissue, eczema, hair loss and nervous rash
How does it work?
acupuncture effect Qi, or energy of the human body is. It is used to treat imbalances and problems. It treats the symptoms of the underlying problem. There are different ways of applying acupuncture, but all are valid.
acupuncture stimulates blood flow. This is a very important system that helps cure blood. It also reduces the intensity of chronic pain. Whenever there is an accident, acupuncture heals as well as the tissues around the country. It also shortened muscles; another way to promote blood flow. Acupuncture is also known to reduce stress. This is one of the most important effects of acupuncture.